I am currently a PhD. candidate and University Fellow at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, working under Dr. Arun Lakhotia at the Software Research Laboratory. My current research focus is on applications of Machine Learning and Data Science to Cyber Security, with a particular focus on Malware Analysis.
Current and past projects I have been involved in include the creation of semantic hashes of malware code in order to facilitate the creation of a malware family graph, using information fusion between sensors to improve the accuracy of malware classification, and the creation of a novel binary obfuscation tool.
- Scalable Machine Learning
- Malware Analysis Using Big Data
- Visualizations in Cyber Security
- Functional Programming
- Program Analysis
- Novel Programming Languages
- Agile Software Engineering
- PhD, Computer Science, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Eventually?
- MS, Computer Science, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, 2011
- BS, Computer Science, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, 2009